Monday, June 10, 2019

Happy Birthday, Dandelion Dust || Amazon Release + Bash



Happy Monday, lovely readers!

(I actually don't know whether it's a happy Monday or not, as I'm writing this up on Sunday night because I'll be at work by the time it goes live...but that's irrelevant, yes?)

I'm here today with a super-fabulous announcement. One that I've been wanting to make for awhile, even promised once or twice, but lack of time and some technical issues prolonged the process.

Nevertheless, we (me and my amazing cover designer, who deserves all the credit for the beauty you're about to feast your little eyeballs on) persevered. And today I get to divulge to you all my little bookish secret.

The slightly-updated, muchly-beautified, hold-in-your-hand-able paperback version of my debut novella, Dandelion Dust, is now available on Amazon!

It's been a crazy ride to get to this point—five proof copies ordered before a perfect one arrived, if that tells you anything. But it's here now, and I'm super thrilled. It's not really a second edition, because the actual story hasn't been altered at all, but the back cover has been updated. And I adore it! <3

pardon the ugly watermark, but... *heart eyes*

Annndd a clearer look. <33

Amazon: Paperback



~*~



Okay, okay, moving on. Announcement number two.

In celebration of the Amazon release which happened this week and the second anniversary of the original release in less than a month, I'm hosting a birthday bash!

What is a birthday bash? Good question. In this instance, it means three weeks of celebrating two years of Dandelion Dust. It means sharing and re-sharing anything and everything related to this book.

I'd been trying to come up with more ways to a) spread the word about my books, and b) gain more reviews, while c) connecting with my amazing readers. <3  And this is what I came up with, so hopefully it will be as much fun for you as it will be for me!

There's lots of opportunities to join in on the fun and win some great prizes. There are a number of things you can do to help me out and be earning "party points" toward prizes—from reviewing, to hosting author interviews, to sharing on social media. Prize options include book-related mail, access to unpublished books and stories, signed print copies, gift cards—and more!

Anyone and everyone is welcome to join. I won't be sharing all the specific information here on the blog (like how to obtain points and how many points you need to reach each prize bracket), so drop your name in the form and I'll get all the details out to you!

So, basically, it's an interactive celebration of my book baby's second birthday. Three weeks to collect points. Prizes awarded depending on the amount of points obtained.

(Points can be earned from the time you join the team through June 30th, 2019. Prizes will be mailed/emailed by July 12th.)

Any questions? Let me know! Let's explode the web with dandelion love!

Join the team!



do you celebrate bookish birthdays? thoughts on the new back cover? who else is excited for the bash? 

22 comments:

  1. Happy Book Birthday!!! I'm excited you put it on Amazon!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new back cover!! <3 I'm super excited for the birthday bash!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! This all sounds super fun! Congrats on DDs second book birthday!!!!!!!! *all the Dandelion confetti*
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, you're the sweetest! Yessss. <33 *dandelion emoji*

      Delete
  4. Agh!!!! All the excitement!!! But...I will sadly not be able to participate...wahhhhhhh!!!! 😭

    I'm still VERY hyped and proud for you...and also the back cover is just so gorgeous and I want this book!!!!

    ~ Lily Cat (Boots) | lilycatscountrygirlconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, no worries, dear.

      Oh gosshhhh. *beams* I kinda loves it though...

      Delete
  5. I haven't read or purchased Dandelion dust but i've purchased and read Love has no Words, and since that was well written I reckon Dandelion Dust is just as good. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaah! This is going to be so much fun!! I joined the team! When can I expect the details? :D ;)

    ~Alice~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm so glad you think so, Alice! I'm putting the email together now. :D

      Delete
  7. Yay! The cover looks so pretty!

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! What big news! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, Faith! By the way, I tagged you for the Ten Book Questions Tag https://qadash70.blogspot.com/2019/07/the-ten-book-questions-tag.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry I missed the birthday bash and that I haven't been keeping up with your blog very well recently, but I'm so excited for you!! Congrats on getting your book published and released out into the world! THAT'S SO EXCITING!! :D

    Also, I wanted to let you know that I tagged you for The Awesome Blogger Award if you'd like to do it! https://faithygirly.blogspot.com/2019/07/another-update-of-sorts.html

    Hope you've been doing well, Faith! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, no worries, hon! Thanks so much, dearie. :D

      Ooooh, fun fun fun! I'll have to look into it. :)

      Delete