Friday, June 26, 2020

Window Fellow | Short Story Release



Good morning, lovelies, and happy summer! *tosses confetti*

Today I bring to you... a short story release. A story that I really, really love, and I hope y'all will too. <3  If you've been following my blog for several years (or if you're an archives scrolling...been there, done that), then you may have already read the original version of this story.

The good news is that the "bones" of the story hasn't changed. The even better news is that I gave it an overall update and revamp in hopes of strengthening the story and it's message. Shout-out to Micaiah for being a super awesome editor! 12/10 recommend working with her. <33

Is this cover adorable or what? *heart eyes* Not only does it have the most perfect cover by this sweet gal, it's also free on Kindle through the end of the month. So seriously. What's not to love?

*scampers off to read reviews*



FREE ON AMAZON || ADD ON GOODREADS

• BLURB • 
What can you hide through a window? Annalyse never expected to make a friend through a window, but her talks with the guy who lives next to the bus stop have become a favorite part of her day. But when a sudden schedule change reveals a secret he hadn't meant to share, is there anything she can do to make things right? Or is their window friendship broken beyond repair?


have you downloaded this darling yet?!

27 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your release, Faith!
    I love this story! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Faith!!! So excited for you. :)
    I can't wait to read this new short story! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!
    I just posted my Goodreads and Amazon reviews!! This story was amazing! Five stars all the way!

    https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3361783794

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, Abby! your review was the most precious thing!

      Delete
  4. Such a cute looking book!!!

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a nice little book. I'll be posting my review next week, hopefully Monday or Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww yay! I'll look forward to it <3

      Delete
    2. Hi Faith!
      Here's my review: https://adaughterservingtheking.blogspot.com/2020/06/window-fello-by-faith-potts.html . (I changed my blog address in between signing up and posting the review.)

      Delete
  6. This is a great story!
    Did you get my email Faith?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I published it!
      Sorry it took me so long. *guilty smile*
      Please tell me if you got my emails!

      Delete
    2. I did get your emails—it's been a crazy few weeks. I just now sat down to work through emails (over 150....), something I haven't did in over a week. O_O But yes, I did, and no worries! <3

      Delete
  7. This is so exciting, Faith!!! I read the story on here, but I so want to get the Kindle version!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope you enjoy it the second time around! thank you <3

      Delete
  8. Getting caught up! Congratulations! And yes, I snagged a copy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, dear! ahaha, I need to get caught up too xP

      Delete
  9. How are you doing Faith? ♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Faith! <3
    Just wanted to let you know - sent you an important email! :)

    ReplyDelete