Thursday, June 11, 2015

Welcome!

 Welcome to Stories by Firefly! I'll be posting stories and parts of stories I'm writing and I love getting feedback, whatever it may be. So please let me know what you think in the comments. 

 I hope you enjoy what I post. I plan to post 1-2 times a week, but that might not always happen if life gets in the way. Lol:) 
 Some stories will be funny, some scary, some sad, and some crazy, but then that pretty much describes me!

Firefly (AKA Faith)

 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.  -Acts 4:12-13 KJV 

2 comments: