Greetings from the homeless shelter! :D
I know, another tag. Sorry if I'm 'boring' you... But I do love them. :) Awhile back Abi from The Left-Handed Typist tagged me for the Infinity Dreams Award. Yay! Thanks Abi!! :D
1. Thank the blogger who tagged you.
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
4. Tag 11 bloggers and give them 11 new questions to answer.
Oh, dear. Um okay. I'll try to come up with some original ones, but... Brace yourselves. ;)
1. I read....a lot. So far this year I've read 59 books of various lengths. :)
2. I love Goodreads. Seriously, it's like the best thing ever. B-)
3. I enjoy sewing. :) I don't do it as much as I used to, but I do enjoy it!
4. I have glasses but I don't, uh *cough* where them as often as I should *cough*.
5. Math used to be my favorite school subject, but now it's next-to-least favorite.
6. My least favorite subject is science (and always has been).
7. I love hardback books. They just feel good in your hands. :)
8. For the last couple months I've been keeping track of how many words I write each day. Sometimes that's good and sometimes it's not. ;) LOL.
9. I'm listening to Hawk Nelson sing Diamonds as I write this. (Hey, it's a fact!!)
10. I have a ginormous list of books I'm planning to read next month in preparation for...
11. I'm planning to finish my World War II novel, affectionately titled War Tears, during July's Camp NaNo. Hopefully. *fingers crossed* :)
1. What is your favorite month of the year?
July. :) It's my birthday month, it's summer, and it's when we always go camping. :D
2. When buying a book cheap, do you prefer an e-book or a used paperback?
Used paperback as long as it's been used and not abused. Ebooks are fine and dandy, not to mention cheaper, but I still love holding a real book. :-)
3. If you could smell one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Only one thing??? For the rest of my life??? Well. If I had to choose, I would say brownies. :) Or campfire smoke. Or just about anything from Bath & Body Works. Or... *ahem*
4. Have you ever read a Shakespeare play (in old English)? If so, which one(s)?
No, I have not. ;)
5. What are your birthday traditions?
Going camping! For...probably close to ten years now, we've went camping the week of my birthday. :) And this will be our fifth year camping with certain friends that week. ;)
6. Do you prefer to write by hand or type things up?
Depends on what it is. When I'm writing my stories, I usually type it up. But school work is most always by hand. And either of those could go the other way depending on the day and my mood. *shrug*
7. What is your favorite style of house (cabin, modern, Victorian, beach, etc)?
Probably cabin. :)
8. Wide rule or college rule paper?
Wide rule usually. My handwriting tends to get worse when it gets smaller. ;)
9. What is your least favorite chore?
Least favorite summer time chore would be weeding the garden. :P Otherwise...maybe making bed?
10. How long have you had your blog and what is one tip you would share?
Almost a year! :D Tip? Hmm... Stick with it. Don't just give up when you feel like no one wants to read what you're writing about. And, also, branch out. Find new blogs to read and follow. If you don't follow other people, why should other people follow you? (Heh.)
11. If you could visit one fictional world, which would it be?
Acktar!! From Tricia Mingerink's The Blades of Acktar series. :)
I'm going to 'cheat' and not tag anyone this time, but if you would like to do this tag PLEASE DO IT!! XD You can just take the questions that Abi gave. :)
Thanks for reading!