Monday, September 5, 2016

Imagine This ~ #7

Hello everyone! Hope you're all having a lovely Labor Day. :D (I am...starting school.)  

Welcome to the seventh installment of Imagine This! We haven't had one of these since... *scrolls through blog archives* APRIL!!! Wwwhhhaaaa? 

The Rules... 
1) Write a story based off what you imagine is happening in the picture below. 
2) Keep your story around 500–800. If it's a little over, that's okay, but at least try. ;P
3) Send your story to me via the contact form, located at the bottom right of this page. (Or my email address if you have it. :)) 
4) The deadline is Friday, September 16th and I'll post the entries shortly thereafter. 


--from Pinterest, thanks to Jesseca

Isn't that a darling photo?! ^_^ I'm already imagining all the different ways to look at this... The POV of the man, the soldier at the next window, the mother, or the little boy. Eeps! All the possibilities. :D 


Alrighty, I guess that's all for now... I have a story to write. ;) 

~Faith

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! I might have to make time to enter this. This picture had so much potential!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, isn't it amazing?! :D I would love to see what you can come up with. ^_^

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My comments publish automatically, but I took it off for you. :) Yes, that would be fine. I emailed you back. ;)

      Delete
    2. Thank you. I will be publishing my original story on my blog TODAY.

      Delete
    3. Thank YOU! Oh, awesome. I'll be sure to check it out. :)

      Delete