Sunday, March 10, 2019

Let's Be the Gold.



let's be the gold.


*


let's be appreciative, not abusive.

let's celebrate beauty, not brokenness.

let's be calm, not controlling.

dreamers, not a dreaders.

evangelists, not egotists.

focused, not fearful.

grounded, not guarded.

hopeful, not hurtful.

illuminative, not incorrigible.

merciful, not manipulative.

negotiative, not negative.

optimistic, not obnoxious.

patient, not pessimistic.

quiet, not a quarreler.

respectful, not rude.

sassy, not scathing.

trustworthy, not treasonous.

understanding, not underminable.

visionaries, not violators.

wise, not weak.

xenodochial, not xyresic.

youthful, not yawning.

zealous, not zonked.


*


let's focus on the good.

let's focus on the gold.

let's be the gold.


trying my hand at sharing inspirational posts here, as I talked about in this post

thoughts? 

24 comments:

  1. I love it, Faith! <3 Keep the inspirational posts coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool poem! Very enjoyable I would love more!

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep it up, Faith!! This was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this. This should be like a poster or something. The kind with really pretty typography!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with this!!!! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Beautiful poem, Faith!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!

    ~Katja L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a really good poet! I'm impressed. My favorite line was " Evangelists not Egoists."

    ReplyDelete