Friday, March 27, 2020

When Your Own Words Aren't Enough



'Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far, and grace will lead me home.


I am not skilled to understand what God has willed, what God has planned. I only know at His right hand, stands One who is my Savior. 


I don't know what You're doing, but I know Who You are. 


Earth has no sorrow that Heaven can't heal. 


I know Who Holds tomorrow. 


We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; 
We are perplexed, but not in despair;
Persecuted, but not forsaken; 
Cast down, but not destroyed;
Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, 
That the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
- 2 Corinthians 4:8-10 


*


God is still good. He is patient and faithful, even when we don't understand His plan. A family that my family is close friends with suffer a tragic loss this week. Please remember them and all the family and friends in your prayers. My heart breaks for them. <3

10 comments:

  1. ♥️♥️♥️ Praying sweet friend. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart goes out to y’all. Both your families have been in my prayers. I wish there was something I could say to make things easier... just know that you’re not alone in this. We don’t know why certain things happen, but we do know that God will carry us through the things that do happen. Sorry this has been such a rough time for you guys. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the prayers and kind words. I appreciate it, and I know his precious family does as well. <3

      Delete
  3. I'm so sorry. My heart breaks for all of the family dealing with loss. I had a friend just lose a friends 1 1/2 yr old die from the flu.... Absolutely praying for them and everyone hurting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a painful time... Oh, I'm so sorry! That is heartbreaking. <3 Thank you. God is still good, and we can rest in the peace that comes with His nearness. <3

      Delete