Good day, readers! (Or whenever you're reading this...B-) ) How are you? I'm doing lovely, thank you. :) My to-do list today includes... reading and maaaybe writing. I would ENO, but it's too cold. *sad face* But it has been snowing alittle. :) Anyway, let's get on with this post. Jesseca Dawn tagged be for the Infinity Dreams Award!! Thanks, Jesseca! Here goes...
The Rules :)
- Use the Infinity Dreams Award picture
- Thank the blogger who tagged you
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions
- Tag 11 bloggers
My eleven facts :)
1. I'm a saved by grace child of the King.
2. I'm a PK. (Preachers kid, for everyone except Rebekah E. and Bethany R.)
3. I'm a bibliophile. (So, I just 'discovered' this word and it's totally me. ;) )
4. I ramble about pointless things.
5. I've been told I'm quite the smart aleck. B-)
6. I LOVE CAMPING!!! <3
7. I'm a procrastinator.
8. I'm a potter. :-)
9. I'm currently in love with the WWII era, the 1940's, and anything vintage. :)
10. I love dill pickles, but I can't stand bread-and-butter or 'sweet' pickles. *makes face*
11. I love using pretty words, like – delightful, lovely, bliss, aurora, beyond, deliciously, aroma, meadow, faience, frolicking, serendipitous, unique... I'll stop there. ;)
The Questions :)
1. What is your favorite movie?
JUST ONE??? Really, Jesseca? *sigh* I'd have to say Beautiful Dreamer is right at the top. (But I could give y'all a really long list. B-) )
Just LOOK. Aren't those two absolutely ADORABLE?!?!?! xD
2. Favorite genre of books?
Most anything, as long as I enjoy it. :) Usually historical fiction. I don't mind romance, as long as it's not mushy. ;)
3. Books that are releasing in 2016 you are looking forward to reading?
The Silent Blade by Jesseca Wheaton
Anchor in the Storm by Sarah Sundin (though I probably should read Through Waters Deep first...hehe.)
Defy by Tricia Mingerink (after I read Deny ^_^)
4. If you could travel anywhere in the U.S., where would you go?
Oh, that's an impossible question... I've always wanted to visit Hawaii, so I guess that's where I'd go. :)
5. Do you play any instruments?
Nope. But I played violin when I was like five to eight/nine. :)
6. What is your favorite classical song?
Classical? I never listen to classical music. (Like ever.) Hm... When I played violin, my teacher's husband taught piano and the recitals for all their students were always together. I remember some of the piano students playing Menuet 116 by Bach. I thought it was soo pretty! (That's cuz it is. ;) *nods*)
7. Surprise! You've been given a ticket to meet your favorite author! Who is it?
Oh dear, that's a tough one. I've already met one favorite author. B-) Maybe Susan Marlow? Or Sarah Sundin? Or Wanda Brunstetter? How about the person who's giving me the ticket, gives me tickets to see all my favorite authors? *nods* *fills out other questions and then comes back to this one* I've got it. I'd like to meet the Author of the Bible. And Someone has already paid the price and given me a secure ticket... ;)
8. Favorite outdoor activity?
Camping, kayaking, reading in my ENO (that's a cool, colorful, lightweight hammock for those of y'all who didn't know.), and wading in the creek. : )
9. Would you rather do laundry or clean the kitchen? (I know, I'm making you work. ;P)
How much laundry? What state is the kitchen in? xD I know...I'm answering a question with a question. I don't mind laundry, but I don't like folding the laundry. (That's seriously the worst part.) So maybe the kitchen. I don't know... *shrugs*
10. What is your favorite book in the Bible and why is it your favorite?
Grrr...this is a hard question!! I'll say Ruth. :) Because I love the story of her loyalty to Naomi, and Boaz and Ruth's love story. :)
11. Who is your favorite historical character and why?
I have lots! Maybe Jim Elliot...or Nate Saint. *thinks of a big, long list of dear ol' folks* Yeah, Jim and Elizabeth Elliot. :-)
It took me FOREVER to come up with 11 bloggers. If any of y'all don't want to do this tag, don't feel obligated. :) And if anyone who hasn't been nominated would like to do this tag, consider yourself nominated! ;)
And here's a list of questions for my nominees :)
1. What's your favorite color?
2. Do you like movie soundtracks?
3. Would you rather run a 5k or do extra chores for two weeks?
4. What's your favorite kind of pizza?
5. Any books with 2016 releases that you're looking forward to?
6. Favorite school subject? Least favorite?
7. Favorite classic book?
8. Would you rather walk a ridge-beam or spend 6 hours in total darkness?
9. Do you have a fear of heights?
10. What's your favorite animal? Least favorite?
11. What's your favorite book of the Bible and why?
I'll have some more posts up this week so check back!! Have a blessed day all!! :-)
***All photos from Pinterest and/or Google Images.