Saturday, November 24, 2018

Black Friday Sale // 150+ Books for Under a Buck!



So apparently today is Small Business Saturday. (Yeah, I didn't know either, until I got approximately 7426 newsletters/promo emails about it.) It sounds like a rather amazing thing.

Which actually works out rather fabulously, because I'm here today to share about an AMAZING Black Friday Sale that's happening.

Indie books, y'all. Over 150 of them. All on sale. Ebooks are free or $0.99, and several authors are offering discounted paperbacks as well. All the info is on the sale page!

Indie Black Friday Sale



As you may have already guessed by now, I'm among the multitude of authors shoving their babies out there to be bought and loved. Wow, that sounds bad.

My Sales






ends Monday at midnight! 




I'm in a super sarcastic mood today, so I'm gonna hush and let y'all get along with your normal lives. Here's the short of it: Take advantage of the sales, buy books, and support the dreamers. I mean, only if you want to. This is definitely not a threat.


See y'all next week!
~Faith

8 comments:

  1. Those are all awesome deals!!! I also wanted to tell you that I finished Dandelion Dust today, AND I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!! Wowwwwwwww!!!!!!!! I'm going to write a review on goodreads soon! :)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are! :D Awww, thank you so much, dear! <3

      Delete
  2. HOW DID I MISS THIS??? (Other than me being offline for awhile and not seeing anybody’s post alerts.) Your books sound awesome ! They may have been ones i’d Purchasing. If I liked the desperation on it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you end up buying any fun books with Black Friday deals, Faith? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I did! Mostly Christmas gifts from CBD and indie authors. :) How about you?

      Delete
    2. I got a little bit. Gifts mostly as well. ;)

      Delete