Sunday, December 16, 2018

12 Days of Christmas // Songs



Happy Sunday! Today's post is short and pretty simple—some of my favorite Christmas songs! Because I'm already running late and should really get to church on time, I shall leave you with it. ;) Hopefully I can sneak in some blog reading today between church, play practice, the play, the Christmas dinner...yeah. Hopefully. xD


just a baby || mallary hope


I'll be brave this Christmas || big daddy weave 


glorious || for king & country 



ragin cajun night before Christmas || the Robertson family 


the first Christmas || tenth avenue north & Zach Williams 




baby boy || for king & country 




let it go || 1 girl nation




// today's schedule 

Hands Made to Love || Reach Out

Inside Out Designs || Author Interview: Rebekah Morris

Life of Heritage || Christmas Story (part 2)

Read Another Page || Sidney Martin's Christmas

RebekahAshleigh || Book Review

Novels, Dragons, Wardrobe Doors || Christmas Books I Want to Read

Resting Life || That Mystery of Love // Christians Awake, Salute the Happy Morn // Love

Qadash - Set Apart, for Him || The Blessing (book review)

Chosen Vessels || Hannah's Hope {Book Review}



What's your favorite Christmas song? Nine days until Christmas! 
~Faith

9 comments:

  1. Great post! I really like the songs Baby Boy and Glorious, but they all look like good songs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, all these songs look just.... delightful!!!! :D SO COOL, Faith!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hye! Thanks Faith for letting me know I'm not the only one who can get late to church/almost be late. That stuck out, cause I tend to at times ( way too much) Be late to the Reformed Baptist church I go to. Sorry, I know that's a bit random but I hope that makes you feel a bit better over possibly been late to church.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I relate! Definitely not a good habit to fall into, but yes, it happens.

      Delete
  4. I just love Christmas music! Not many of these songs actually look familiar. I'm going to need to listen to them all! :D

    ReplyDelete