Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Hope & Peace for Election Day.



Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
// john 14:27 kjv




Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are His: And he changeth the times and the seasons: He removeth kings, and setteth up kings; He giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding.
// daniel 2:20-21 kjv

Regardless of the outcome of today's elections... 

... spreading the Gospel and loving people like Jesus does is still our greatest tasks on this earth. 

... God is still on the throne

... the tomb is still empty 

... He is still in control of every.single.thing. 

... Place your trust in the One who sees and knows all. 


Will thou not revive us again? that thy people may rejoice in Thee? 
Shew us thy mercy, O Lord, and grant us thy salvation.  
I will hear what God the Lord will speak; for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints.  
Surely His salvation is nigh them that fear Him; that glory may dwell in our land.  
Yea, the Lord shall give that which is good;  
Righteousness shall go before Him; and shall set us in the way of His steps. 
// psalm 85


big hugs <3

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for this. I’ve had to be careful how much I let all the conflict get to me. It would be so easy to cave and have a panic attack. I have many thoughts and worries on this topic. But ultimately, God has already won the battle and I feel privileged to know a Savior who is all powerful and will go before me. No matter what. Anyway, thank you for these words and verses. That first verse is especially calming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me too. I was pretty much okay over the last few weeks, but the last few days... *pants* gracious :P Yep, He's got us, no matter what. Hugs <33

      Delete