Anyhow. This is a quick, little post to let y'all know what I've been up to lately. And to explain my sporadic posting and lack of creativity in my last few posts. (Well, they were tags and that's awesome, but I still haven't been real active. xD)
So. Because I'm terrible at making stuff "connect" (yes, that statement includes my writing. Just ask Jesseca.) I'm giving y'all a list of random stuff from January... ;)
- I WROTE AN ENTIRE STORY!! Yes, you read that correctly. I've did it. *happy dance* It's a story I entered in a contest that you all will be getting to read around Valentines Day. :-)
- I flunked geometry (well, not really but that's only because my Mom is awesome. <3)
- I entered the Circle C Short-Story Contest!! I won't know whether or not I placed this year for awhile yet, but... Yeah. Eep! It was fun. :)
- I drank a lot of melted ice. I'm sitting here doing it right now and I'm realizing just HOW MUCH I do it.
- SNOW. We got around 14 inches last Friday and now, over a week later and over 50 degrees today, our yard is still wet. And yucky. And our entire lives are a slushy mess.
- Grace Wins by Matthew West. WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVEN'T HEARD OF IT??? This certain version (on YouTube) that I've been listening to is even more awesome because of a certain addition to the video. I'm not telling what that is or linking to the video (yet.) because it gives away part of something mentioned above. B-) Mwahaha!!!
- I've read 17 books this month! That's like one third of the books I read in all of 2015!!! :D I read:
Twelve Days in December by Michelle Paige Holmes
Quest for a Beast by Sarah Holman
Journey by Rachel Starr Thomson
Cinderella by anonymous
Bellflower by Amber Stokes
Common Core Standards and World War Two by Pat Scales (A pathetic "literary Veterans Day observance" that shouldn't even fall into the BOOK category. Apparently, when I downloaded this as a free ebook, all I saw was World War Two. *gag* >_<)
Distorted Glass by Sarah Holman
While You're Awake by Amber Stokes
The Pirate Daughter's Promise by Molly Evangeline
Danny's Girl by Susan Alyworth
Interrupted: A Life Beyond Words by Rachel Coker
I Love Thee by Faith Blum
A Dream Not Imagined by Shantelle Mary Hannu
Ain't We Got Fun by Emily Chapman & Emily Ann Putzke
A Christmas Gift for Rose by Tricia Goyer
Dare by Tricia Mingerink
So there ya have it folks. A review of my January. :) What was your January like? Did you have any snow? Read many books? Write good stories? Watch amazing movies and listen to inspiring music? Leave a comment and tell me all about it! :D
Thanks for reading!
~ Faith, your sister in Christ