Monday, September 10, 2018

The Hallmark Movie tag + Upcoming Readathon

Hey, friends! My friend RebekahAshleigh tagged me to do her Hallmark movie tag a few months ago, and I'm finally getting around to it. :D

I also updated the Firefly's Readathon page with details about the readathon this weekend. Hop on over and check it out!



What's the best Hallmark Christmas movie you've seen?

If The Bridge (both parts) can count as a Christmas movie...definitely that one. Love it so much, and the book is amazing too! <3



What's the best Hallmark movie you've seen?

Oh, wow, I don't know... Signed, Sealed, Delivered: The Impossible Dream would definitely be at the top of the list, along with the movie I previously mentioned.



What's your favorite Hallmark movie season?

I'll go with Christmas since I haven't really seen many from other seasons. xD I do love Christmas movies though!


The last Hallmark movie you saw?

The Hallmark movie I saw most recently was A Summer to Remember. It's set in Fiji, so there was lots of lovely scenery!



Have you ever decided to watch a Hallmark movie based off it's title?

I'm not 100% positive that it was the title that first drew me to it, but I'm going to go with Dashing Through the Snow. It's a really cute road-trip Christmas movie!



Do you like the Hallmark murder mysteries? If so, which one is your favorite?

I haven't saw any of the murder mysteries. ;) I'd like to try the Garage Sale Mysteries sometime though!


Favorite Hallmark series?

I love both the Hallmark TV series When Calls the Heart, and the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries series Signed, Sealed, Delivered. <33


A Hallmark movie that had you dying of laughter?

I watched All of My Heart for the first time a few weeks ago, and it was so funny! I was definitely 'dying of laughter.' ;D



Is there a Hallmark movie out that you haven't seen yet, but would like to?

There are several! To name a few, I plan to watch A Very Merry Mix-Up and Operation Christmas this holiday season, along with some others.



What's your most anticipated Hallmark movie?

I'm hoping to watch All of My Heart: Inn Love soon, and then the third All of My Heart movie as soon as it comes out. And I'm definitely looking forward to When Calls the Heart season 6!



I'm going to 'cheat' and not tag anyone by name, but if you're a Hallmark fan, you should totally give this one a spin!

What's your favorite Hallmark movie? Have you saw any of these? 

~Faith

12 comments:

  1. Fun tag/post! I remember watching A Very Merry Mix-Up, and it was good!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited to see you do this, Faith! :D
    The Bridge is so good, and yes, I’d count it as a Christmas movie! I can’t wait to read the book this Christmas season!
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered: The Impossible Dream was so great!
    My favorite Hallmark movie season is Christmas too. I like the fall movies quite a bit too. :)
    A Summer to Remember definitely had pretty scenery! I have some fun memories linked with that movie. ;)
    Dashing Through the Snow!! I just love that one. I am so excited that it’s coming to DVD. I so need to get it! =)
    I think you’d enjoy the Garage Sale Mysteries. :)
    When Calls the Heart and Signed, Sealed, Delivered are such amazing series!
    All of My Heart is so cute and funny!
    A Very Merry Mix-Up is quite funny as well and I think you’ll like Operation Christmas.
    I just recently found out that the third All of My Heart, All of My Heart: The Wedding comes out September 29th!! :D I’m so excited!
    Thanks for doing the tag, Faith! I had lots of fun reading your answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm so glad! Sorry I took so long. ;)
      I love that movie so much!! I hope you enjoy the book. :D
      Christmas movie are so fun.
      The scenery was very pretty! Made me want to head off to an island somewhere. :P Yes, lots of memories! <3
      Eepps, it's so good! I'd like to re-watch it this year. :D
      I hope to watch them sometime! :)
      yes! <3
      I look forward to those two. :D
      Oh, yay!! How exciting!! I definitely want to see both of those soon. =)

      Delete
  3. The Impossible Dream is my favorite SSD movie to! =D
    The Very Merry Mix-up is adorable! I saw that for the first time last year, and really liked it. =)
    Overall, I'm not a huge Hallmark fan, but I do like a few like SSD. =)
    Great tag, I loved your answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gahhh, that one is so amazing!! <33
      Oh really? I can't wait to see it. ^_^
      Thanks for reading and commenting, Mikayla! :D

      Delete
  4. I love WCTH. Oh and I really like most of the murder and mystery ones. I’ve seen the Sign Sealed and Delivered series and I saw the first movie... I haven’t seen the other ones.
    Anyways, this seems like a fun tag! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I need to watch those sometime. :D Ahhh, SSD is an amazing series!!

      Delete
  5. Hehehe! I love A Very Merry Mixup. Probably my favorite of any of the Hallmark Christmas movies. xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh I love Hallmark sm! Signed Sealed and Delivered is such a fun show! I've only watched the first few episodes but I really liked it!! Fun post, Faith!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, you must watch more! They're so amazing. :D

      Delete