Thursday, June 11, 2020

Yes I Will



I count on one thing
the same God that never fails
will not fail me now

in the waiting
the same God who's never late
is working all things out 

I will sing for joy
when my heart is heavy
all my days
yes, I will

and I choose to praise
to glorify, glorify the Name of all names 

for all my days
yes, I will





one day there'll be no more lives taken too soon
one day there'll be no more need for a hospital room
one day every tear that falls will be wiped by His hand 
we will see the promised land

we'll sing in the darkest night
cause we know that the light will come 
and there will be healing

hallelujah




my heart is heavy, but my joy is full.
my mind is crowded by worry and concerns, but peace overwhelms all else.

love to all <3

6 comments:

  1. My heart is also heavy.
    I know that in this time as a country we are struggling. It can be very scary and dark sometimes- and the world is. However- the battle is already won.
    I know life is feeling hard right now, but this is shaping you and me into the women God is creating us to be. ❤️❤️❤️

    Faith, I am here for you ❤️❤️❤️

    There will be healing.

    “but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”
    ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭40:31‬
    🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so dark, but we have the LIGHT. Yes, ma'am, that it is. There is always a reason. <3

      there will be healing, hallelujah.

      *hugs*

      Delete
  2. This is part of the reason I moved blogs!!! Sorry you need to deal with it.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Faith! I love that song! I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog, so go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeahhhh, it's gotten worse lately :(

    ReplyDelete