Sunday, June 21, 2020

Book Bash | Final Announcements


Today is the last day of the Summer Social Book Bash. But, because this week has been total chaos (more on that later... but in short: everyone is good *thumbs up*), I'm just now sharing details here on the blog... *slight blush*

SO. Here's the quick run-down!


• My author inspiration post is live on the SSBB site, and you can read it here if you're so inclined.

• Dandelion Dust is only 99¢ on Kindle through midnight. A technical issue arose which conflicted with my being able to offer Freedom and Behold at discounted prices as well, but you can request a free copy by emailing me, if you'd like.

Paperback copies of any of my books can be purchased at a discounted price through me as well! I'm leaving this sale open through the week, since I'm so late announcing it, haha.

• On another note, the form to help out with the release of Window Fellow and receive a review copy closes tomorrow night!

• Also, I'm co-hosting a giveaway with some other YA authors to give one lucky winner an entire bundle of summer reading! This giveaway also closes tomorrow night—details on my Instagram (@faithpottsauthor).


what has been your favorite part of the bash? 

2 comments: