Friday, February 14, 2020

WCTH Party 2020 ~ Guest Post: Current Couples



Happy Valentine’s Day! I am excited to be here guest posting on Faith’s blog today. I am talking about the couples from When Calls the Heart here and Faith is doing the same thing over on my blog. :)


|| Guest Post by RebekahAshleigh


Jesse and Clara

Jesse and Clara are a pretty sweet couple. I’ll admit, I haven’t always been a fan of them. Clara has gotten on my nerves more then once, then Jesse started frustrating me more then once as well. They’ve had some things to work through in their relationship, but I am excited to see them together in season 7. They got engaged at the end of season 6, so I’m hoping for a wedding!



Carson and Faith

The doctor and the nurse! I’ve been in favor of this relationship for quite some time. I was excited when Carson and Faith decided to start having a relationship. They kept it hidden for awhile because they didn’t want to have all the pressure from everyone, but now the town knows. I’m hoping to see some progression.
Carson once had a love interest for like two episodes as did Faith. I’m hoping these two stick together though and that their story isn’t dropped.



Lee and Rosemary

Lee and Rosemary are perfect for each other! They are so fun and sweet! I’ve liked Lee from the beginning. Rosemary, not so much, but she definitely grew on me and I can’t imagine the show without her. When Calls the Heart wouldn’t have the same charm without these two! I really hope they have a baby in season 7! Whether they get pregnant or adopt, I hope they have a child! They would make such great parents. It’s so cute to see them with baby Jack.
Lee and Rosemary are always there for everyone and it’s so sweet to see how much they are invested in their friends lives. :)



Elizabeth and Nathan OR Lucas?????

Nathan or Lucas? The answer to who Elizabeth will choose remains a mystery. (Or maybe Jack really didn’t die, and…okay, no, unfortunately that’s not the case.)
I won’t say too much here about the two new men in Hope Valley because I have a post planned for that. There’s pros and cons to both though. Nathan is a Mountie and while he’s a nice guy Elizabeth may have a hard time giving her heart to another Mountie. Lucas on the other hand has a bit of a past and Elizabeth got caught up in some not so great stuff because of him. Nathan is kind though, but so is Lucas. It’s a toss up for sure! ;)

So there you have it! My thoughts on these Hope Valley couples! Who’s your favorite couple?


|| Giveaway

We're giving away two When Calls the Heart DVDs each to two separate winners. To enter, simply comment here on my post and/or on Rebekah's! Every comment published beneath a participating post, throughout the four days of the party, will count as a giveaway entry. More comments = more chances!



who's your favorite couple from the show? 

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update on the couples. I think Lee and Rosemary are the sweetest and so forgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee and Rosemary are pretty awesome together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been watching it on Netflix, so I am not up to date....*Sighs
    I do belive Lee and Rosemary are such a sweet couple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your blog! So sweet! You are a great writer!

      Delete
    2. Aw, hopefully they add the rest of the series soon!
      They're SO sweet! <3

      Thank you!

      Delete
  4. I'm glad we did these guest posts! It was fun. :) I'm still a bit sad that some of my favorite couples are no longer around, but I'm so thankful Lee and Rosemary are still on the show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun! Yes, we've lost—and gained—several couples over the six seasons thus far... :P

      Delete