Saturday, August 22, 2015

'Imagine This' - 4

Hello everyone! I have another Imagine This contest for you girls! (And guys, if there's any guys reading this...)

Here are the rules again, just in case. ;)
1) Write a story clip on what you imagine is happening in the below picture. 
2) The word limit is 800 words. (Again, if it's a few over that's okay.) 
3) You have through Saturday, August 29th send in your piece. I'll try to post the entries Sunday or Monday. 
4) You can send it to my email, if you have it, or through the blogger contact form at the bottom of the blog. 




Thanks for stopping by! I can't wait to see what y'all come up with for this picture! =D
-Faith

10 comments:

  1. Yay!! :D I'm so excited for this! I LOVE this picture!!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very thought provoking picture. All kinds of things come to mind...can't wait to start writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's so great. :) I just love Pinterest. ;) Looking forward to your entry Lauren!!!

      Delete
  3. Hi Faith!

    I have my story ready to give to you...but I was wondering if there were any other options to send you the story. There are italics in it...and the message box doesn't let me keep my italics. What do you advise? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Blessing! I don't mind to leave my email in a comment on your blog, if you'll delete it afterwards? Or you can put { } around the italics and I'll change it when I post the entries. Which ever way you want, just let me know! :)
      Thanks for entering!

      Delete
    2. I'll put { } around the parts with italics, great idea Faith! It'll probably be safer than putting your email on my blog, since nothing is really deleted on the Internet, if you know what I mean. Thanks for your help! :)

      Delete
    3. Okay. That's works! :) I got it...judging will be difficult... ;)

      Delete
  4. Wow, I LOVE the new blog look!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jesseca! I had wanted to make a header for this blog for awhile, and I had some time this morning. Glad you like it! =)

      Delete