Wednesday, June 22, 2016

It's Show Time // Tag


 This picture has absolutely nothing to do with this post, but today is the first day of summer and...Popsicles!! I love Popsicles, so we're keepin' the picture. ;) *nods* 


Happy summer, everyone! It has finally arrived! :D How are you all? I'm quite well, thank you. Not to busy, not too free. I'm finally getting some research done. You know how I said I was going to research like crazy this month? Yeah, well, that sort of...fell by the wayside. Not to say I don't want to, it just hasn't happened much until Monday and yesterday. ;) 

Okay, moving on. James from Idaho Spud tagged me for the It's Show Time tag!! :D 



The Rules:
Answer the questions
Tag 3 to 5 people


1.Who's your favorite actors? 
Hmm...I've never really thought about having favorite actors/actresses, but I guess there are several that I like in more than one movie/show. ;) 

Michael Landon -- Little House on the Prairie, and sometimes Bonanza 



Andrew Cheney -- Beyond the Mask & Seasons of Gray 




Jimmy Stewart -- Shenandoah & It's a Wonderful Life 




Richard Thomas -- The Waltons, The Christmas Box, & The Christmas Secret 





2.Who's your favorite actress?

Lexi Johnson -- Mandie and the Secret Tunnel, Mandie and the Cherokee Treasure, and the Sugar Creek movies (Swamp Robber, Great Canoe Fish, Race Against Nightfall, Secret Hideout, & Teacher Trouble). 



Lucille Ball -- I Love Lucy 




Erin Cottrell -- Love's Long Journey, Love's Abiding Joy, Love's Unending Legacy, Love's Unfolding Dream. 


I know, I know, I used Zach instead of Willie...but I love this picture. :D 



3.What's your favorite animated movie?
I have...no idea. I haven't watched many animated movies lately... ;) 



4. Do you like to have a snack while you watch a movie? If so, what's your favorite?
Ooo, yes, of course. :) Nutella, chips, ice cream, jello... The list goes on. :) 



5.What's your favorite genre?
Genre? Um, I don't know. Is Christian a genre? Or family-themed? 



6.What's you're favorite TV shows?
I Love Lucy, The Waltons, Little House on the Prairie, The Big Valley, Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman, Green Acres, The Andy Griffith Show... (It is plural, peoples... XD) 



7.What's your top favorite movie?
No. No. No. I like just can't answer this. *cough* Um, okay... I think I would have to say Beautiful Dreamer. It's sooooo sweet and precious and lovely and heart-rending and wonderful. <3 

Awww, yes. 



8.Are there any movies coming out soon you can't wait to see?
Not that I can think of! 



9.What's your favorite sport based movie? 
23 Blast!!! :D Also, Believe in Me. Also, Hoovey. All are super great Christian movies. Facing the Giants is really good too, but I feel like everyone else said that so I'm being the rebel. ;) 





10.What was the last movie you watched in the theaters? 
God's Not Dead 2 back in April. It was soooo amazing. :) 




I hope you enjoyed reading this! :D Now I tag... 

Jesseca Dawn @ Whimsical Writings
Lauren F. @ My Random Ramblings
Lydia Dyslin @ Through the Wardrobe
Rebekah Eddy @ Rebekah's Remarks


Hope y'all are all having a great week! :) 
>>faith

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me! :D

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun tag! Thanks for tagging me too! I'll do it soon as I can. :) I enjoyed seeing your answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! I hope you enjoy. :) Thanks, Raechel!!

      Delete
  3. Really enjoyed reading this, Faith!

    Oh, oh, oh you've watched Mandie and the Sugar Creek Gang?!?! That's so cool! I haven't found a single other person who's watched it since now ;)

    And just wondering... is the beginning of summer different for you in the US? In Canada, the first day of summer was on the 20th :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad! :D

      Yes, I have!!! Really? I know a couple people who've watched the Mandie movies, but no one for Sugar Creek. ;) Have you read the books? (Of either series)

      Well...I thought it was 21st, but according to Google is the 20th for us as well. -_- Apparently the radio guy had his facts messed up. ;)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for doing the tag, Faith. I enjoyed reading your answers. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tagging me, James! It was fun. :D

      Delete
  5. I had a lot of fun reading your answers, Faith! :)
    I really like Andrew Cheney and Erin Cottrell too! :)
    “The Waltons” and “Little House on the Prairie” are fun shows. I’ve also seen Andy Griffith before. ;)
    Oh, I so need to watch “Beautiful Dreamer” sometime soon! :) It sounds like a really great movie.
    23 Blast is really good. It’s been a little while since I’ve seen it though.
    The last movie that I saw in the theaters was God’s Not Dead 2 also. ;) I’m looking forward to it coming to DVD! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed, Rebekah! :D
      They both are great actors/actresses. :)
      I loooove The Waltons and Little House...such good family shows. ^_^ So is Andy Griffith!! My brother loves that one. ;)
      YES YOU DO!!! Beautiful Dreamer is. So. Amazingly. Good. Of course, my opinion of the movie would have absolutely NOTHING to do with the fact that it's WWII or anything... B-)
      23 Blast is good. I need to watch it again sometime. ;)
      Same here!! I can hardly wait to see God's Not Dead 2 again!! :)

      Delete