Wednesday, November 9, 2016

The Q&A Blog Tag.

Hi everyone! Happy day-after-the-election! I'm bringing to you all a blog tag today!! :) 


Raechel @ Gods Peculiar Treasure Rae tagged me for this Q&A tag! :) 


Here’s how it work... 
- you answer ten questions...
- create ten questions of your own...
- then “tag” ten other people to participate! :D 



1. What is your favourite Season?
Fall!! :) 


But I also love winter...and summer...and spring. ;) 


2. What is your favourite hot drink?
Coffee! (These are pretty easy so far... ;)) 


3. Do you have a favourite author? (Or top 3)
Um, forget what I said. Top three...I might can do that. Here's three *of* my favorite authors. 

Sarah Sundin...


Janette Oke... 



And recently... Melanie Dickerson! :)




4. If you're a writer, what is your favourite part of the process?
The writing? LOL. Come up with the idea, the plotting, and the first draft are my favorites. :)


5. Would you rather read the book or watch the movie?
Honestly, it depends on what the book and movie are that I'm having to pick between... :P 


6. You can have any pet in the world - what would you choose?
DOGS!! The bets pets. :) Labs specifically!


7. Are you an outside person or an inside person?
Outside mostly. :) 


8. Do you have a favourite music band/group/singer?
TOO MANY TOO MANY. Have a list, peeps.

- Tenth Avenue North
- MercyMe
- Casting Crowns 
- Sidewalk Prophets 
- Unspoken
- Britt Nicole
- Danny Gokey

Etc, etc, etc... ;) 


9. Favourite online media site (Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)?
Pinterest, although it's a big time time-waster. Also, Goodreads is pretty cool. :) 


10. What are you currently reading?
I'm currently reading You're the Cream in My Coffee by Jennifer Lamont Leo. It's really good so far!! :D 



~*~*~


And...that's the end of Raechel's questions! I'm going to twist the rules a little, and not come up with new questions...or specifically tag anyone. 

How's this. If you stayed up to see how the election turned out last night, consider yourself tagged (and use Raechel's questions :)). Or if you just want to fill out this fun tag – go for it!! :D 

Here's the questions again for easier copying. XD
  1. What is your favourite Season?
  2.  What is your favourite hot drink?
  3.  Do you have a favourite author? (Or top 3)
  4.  If you’re a writer, what is your favourite part of the process?
  5.  Would you rather read the book  or watch the movie?
  6.  You can have any pet in the world – what would you choose?
  7.  Are you an outside person or an inside person?
  8.  Do you have a favourite music band/group/singer?
  9.  Favourite online media site (Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)?
  10.  What are you currently reading?

Have a good day, everyone!! :)
~Faith

8 comments:

  1. This looks like a really fun tag! :D Hmm…I might just have to do this one sometime. ;)
    Picking a favorite season is so hard! There’s something great about each, but I do especially like fall and winter. :)
    Sarah Sundin and Janette Oke!! Yes! Those two are great authors. :D I really need to find “The Huntress of Thornbeck Forest” and try it sometime.
    I had fun reading this, Faith! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, Rebekah!! It was a lot of fun. ;)
      It is!! It seems like my favorite season is usually the one we're currently in... :P Fall and winter are both lovely. :)
      They are! Love them! "The Huntress of Thornbeck Forest" is amazing – I really think you would enjoy it. :)

      Thanks for commenting, Rebekah!

      Delete
  2. Me, who stayed up till like 1 AM last night and woke up when Trump gave his speech: *groggily* I... Yay, I can do 'dis! ;D
    YEAH FALL! Have you read Francine Rivers? She's my favorite author (one of them) and very inspiring, her books are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, wow, I guess that makes you a true American, Angela. ;) I went to bed about 12:30/1:00. I would like to see Trump's speech though. But yes, enjoy the tag!!
      No, I haven't. I've heard a lot of good about her books though!!

      Thanks for commenting, Angela. :D

      Delete
  3. Thanks for doing this, Faith! I really loved reading your answers -what fun! The book you're reading looks good! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tagging me, Raechel!! :) I enjoyed answering your questions. Oh, it really is!! :D

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  4. Yes to dogs. Yes to like all of those musicians you mentioned (AND WHO CAN PICK JUST ONE. NOT ME.) Yes to those social medias. *grins* And yes to coffee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *nod nod* How about "yes to this comment"?! :D (I KNOW RIGHT. LIKE HOW.) Coffee, dogs, GR, music. My life, pretty much. :)

      Thanks for commenting, Micaiah!

      Delete