Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Upcoming Christmas Blog Party!


Exactly a year ago tomorrow, I posted something similar to this post to spread the word about last year's 12 Days of Christmas blog party. Since I'm a day ahead this year and I've already sent out an email, shared on Goodreads, and had 15 people sign up, I feel very ahead of the game. xD 

New to the blog? Aren't sure what I'm talking about? Let me recap! 


What: 12 Days of Christmas is a blog linkup that has been hosted on Stories by Firefly the past two Christmases. It runs for 12 days, beginning on the 14th and ending on Christmas Day. In years past, all the amazing posts ranged from Christmas songs and the stories behind them to Christmas traditions, recipes and books, movie and book reviews – and some lovely Christmas stories written by these great writers we have around here. Any and all things Christmas are welcome! :D 

When: 12 Days of Christmas will be running Thursday, December 14th through Monday, December 25th (Christmas Day). 

Where: There will be a post on this blog every day throughout the event – and I'm also hoping to post daily on Chosen Vessels. Aside from whatever my post is for the day, there will be links to whichever other participants are posting that day. We're all in this together! 

Why: For the past two years, the purpose of 12 Days of Christmas has been to remind all of us of the true Reason for the Season. And to share Christmas love and joy with each other, and to enjoy ourselves while we're at it. :D 

How: For anyone interested in taking part, please take a moment to fill out this form, which closes December 6th.

Spread the Word: Do you know someone who would be interested in joining us? Please spread the word around! Forward this post or the signup form link to anyone who you think may be interested! :D The more the merrier! 


Did you sign up? Who else is super pumped for another awesome Christmas blog party?! :D 
~Faith 

11 comments:

  1. I'm so excited!! I really need to start planning my posts!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I've got ideas for most of the days, but I need to figure out 3-4 more. ;)

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for this! I really hope I'm able to participate again this year, and either way I'm looking forward to reading everyone's posts! This is one linkup I eagerly await all year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your post! I am super excited as well. This is my first year doing it.😊

    ReplyDelete