Sunday, April 19, 2020

Strangers



This is not the ending
No, this is not the ending 

We're all strangers here
So it's alright if you can't 
Stop the tears that you cry

'Cause someday we'll touch 
The face of our God
And the sorrow will disappear 

Until then, we're all strangers here 

Strangers here 





"The fact that our heart yearns for something Earth can't supply is proof that Heaven must be our home."
- C.S. Lewis



Find strength in each step
Knowing Heaven is cheering you on

We are almost home 

Brother, it won't be long
Soon all your burdens will be gone

With all your strength
Sister, run wild, run free

Hold up your head 
Keep pressing on

We are almost home

I know that the cross 
has brought Heaven to us
But make no mistake
there's still more to come

We are almost home




"For we are strangers before you and sojourners, as all our fathers were. Our days on the earth are like a shadow, and there is no abiding. I know, my God, that you test the heart and have pleasure in uprightness."
- 1 Chronicles 29:15


We are almost home, my dears <3

14 comments:

  1. Amen...this world is not my home, I'm just passing through. Can't wait to get there and see my Savior, my grandmas and my five sibling lost through miscarriage...♡♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a beautiful thought that this is NOT all there is <3 yes, so much to look forward to <33

      Delete
  2. wait why am i crying... but that CS Lewis quote... </33
    Amen dearie... *goes off to listen to those songs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, dude, but same. Yes, my TOP fav by him.
      <33

      Delete
  3. I have a giveaway going over at my blog by the way! I would love it if you took a look!
    SawyerMarie
    Sundropgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete