Thursday, December 17, 2020

12 Days of Christmas || Day 4 || Favorite Christmas Movies of 2020


Good morning, lovelies! 

Can you believe it's only eight days until Christmas? School is officially finished and after I take care of some work things today + mail Christmas goodies, it's time for full-on Christmas baking. ;) 

Today, I'm sharing three of the few Christmas movies I've seen this year! 



USS Christmas 

Maddie, a reporter for a Norfolk newspaper, embarks on a Tiger Cruise during Christmastime where she meets a handsome naval officer and stumbles upon a mystery in the ship's archive room.

Having been aboard the USS Yorktown (where much of this movie was filmed), my bestie and I knew we had to watch this movie as soon as it was announced. It ended up being a lot sweeter than I expected, and I adored the "mystery" story. <3 




Angel of Christmas

Susan gets a chance at her first real article, writing about the family angel, which were handcrafted by her great-grandfather. It is said to have a history of bringing people together. Working hard to get the article done on time, she is torn between the handsome, successful Derek and the free-spirited artist Brady.

I watched this one with a friend too, and it also had a background/mystery story! It was really sweet and had some laughable moments as well. Susan's friend was my favorite. 



Hitched for the Holidays

An attractive pair agrees to be each other's supposed significant other throughout the holidays to keep their meddling families at bay.

This one was...almost totally comedy. Not an all-time favorite, for sure, but it was funny and amusing. I wouldn't recommend it if you're looking for a sweet Christmas movie with a lot of heart, but if you need a laugh and something entertaining, this isn't a bad choice. :)



|| 12 Days of Christmas

9 Christmas Writing Prompts @ Little Blossoms for Jesus

12 Days of Christmas — Day Four @ Soldier Girl Stories

“The Birds’ Christmas Carol” by Mrs. Kate Douglas Smith Wiggins @ Old-Fashioned Book Love

Book Review: The Christmas Blessing by Melody Carlson @ Kaitlyn Krispense, Author

Movie Review @ Life of Heritage

Movie Review: Christmas Oranges @ Farm Life: Autumn's Adventures



have you seen any of these? 

what's the best Christmas movie you've seen so far this year? 

16 comments:

  1. I haven't seen any of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. USS Christmas sounds adorable!!! Our favorite this year is The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey, Eloise at Christmastime and A Crown for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed it more than I expected! *adds all to list*

      Delete
  3. We haven't watched any Christmas movies yet, but we plan to this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed USS Christmas! It was a good one. That's cool that you've been aboard the USS Yorktown.
    Angel of Christmas was fun, and better than I expected. :)
    I watched Hitched for the Holidays for the fist time last year.
    I've watched several good Christmas movies this year including all three Godwink Christmas movies. I enjoyed them much more than expected.
    Have fun Christmas baking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! Yessss, such a cool place <3
      Agreed ;)
      Ooohhh, I'll have to check those out too!

      Delete
  5. One of my all time favorite is Seasons of the Heart, it's so sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe I’ve seen hitched for the holidays!! ♥️

    ReplyDelete