Monday, December 21, 2020

12 Days of Christmas || Day 8 || Favorite Christmas Music of 2020


 

How are y'all doing during this last-few-days-before-Christmas? ;)  I'm running errands, doing some cleaning, and maybe hopefully figuring out last-minute gift items. :P 

Today I'm sharing some of my current favorite Christmas songs. These aren't necessarily new songs this year, just ones that are special to me right now. 


Here to Stay // Hannah Kerr + Cochren & Co. 

The Baby in the stable is the only One who's able 

To bring comfort and peace that's never gonna leave

Love came down on Christmas Day

Now my Hope is here to stay



Born in Bethlehem // Third Day

Hallelujah, the King is here, given for all men

Baby Jesus, do You know You'll die for all our sins? 

Don't be afraid for in three days, You will rise again 



Go Tell it on the Mountain // Zach Williams

I was a lonely seeker, I sought both day and night

And I asked the Lord to help me, and He showed me the way

He made me a watchman upon a city wall

And if I am a Christian, I am the least of all



Christ is Come // Big Daddy Weave

Those born in darkness have seen a great light 

The Redeemer of our hearts has been born this night 



|| 12 Days of Christmas

5 Christmas Decor Items @ Little Blossoms for Jesus

12 Days of Christmas — Day Eight @ Soldier Girl Stories

Book Review: The Christmas Cat by Melody Carlson @ Review from the Stacks

Christmas Challenge @ RebekahAshleigh

Christmas Cookies @ Farm Life: Autumn's Adventures

A Christmas Devotional @ Faith on the Farm

Favorite Cookies @ Life of Heritage



what's your current favorite Christmas song? 

24 comments:

  1. ♥️
    “The carol of Joseph” For King and Country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably Here With Us or Noel (lauren daigle)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Third Day song...it's a favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these!! one of my favorites is Like Its Christmas by the Jonas Brothers and For King and Country's christmas album!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with Carrie Underwood's Little Drummer Boy, just sayin...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so in love with For King and Country's Christmas album!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love anything by Casting Crowns. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me tooo. While You Were Sleeping + their version of I Heard the Bells, so good <3

      Delete
  8. Oh, it's so hard to pick a favorite! ;-) O Come O Come Emmanuel, O Holy Night, God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, and We Three Kings are probably my permanent favs; That's Why We Celebrate (by Straight No Chaser) is a current crush, plus some of their funny Christmas songs (like The 12 Days of Christmas). :-D
    I've enjoyed reading your posts, especially Days 6 & 7 of this series! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All good choices, I concur! :) I'm so glad you've been enjoying the party!

      Delete
  9. I think "O Holy Night" is always going to be my favorite Christmas song, but I definitely like "Go Tell It on the Mountain!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. "O Holy Night," hands down. Followed by "O Little Town of Bethlehem" and "God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen."

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’m not sure if I’ve heard any of these songs/versions. I’ll have to look them up.
    One of my favorites is What Child is This. :)

    ReplyDelete