Monday, January 16, 2017

New Books! // 2017 Releases I'm Looking Forward To

Hello everyone! 

Today I'm popping in to share with y'all some upcoming releases I'm looking forward too and their LOVELY covers!! :D I have at least one book for each month January through June. :D Let's get started, shall we? 

// January // 



Courageous Love by Susan K. Marlow // Just look at that cover... <3 This is the conclusion to the Circle C Milestones series. I've been looking forward to this book for...well, ages, it feels like! XD 


// February // 



The Lost Girl of Astor Street by Stephanie Morrill // I discovered this author through her amazing articles on the Go Teen Writers website. Haven't read anything by her yet, but this one sounds great!! 


// March // 



With Love, Wherever You Are by Dandi Daley Mackall // I came across this book in my Goodreads friend feed and after reading the synopsis I'm like "give me this book, somebody!!" No one did, of course, because it isn't out yet, but... WWII? A doctor and a nurse? War time wedding? Letters? This sounds like my kind of book. :P 




When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin // I'm going to go ahead and be perfectly honest here....I haven't read the first two books in this series yet. BUT...I do have them and will be reading them soon. XD But this book...it's WWII. It's Sarah Sundin. Why wouldn't I want to read it?! 


// April // 



The One True Love of Alice-Ann by Eva Marie Everson // This is another book that I happened on by chance. It's WWII as well (there's a couple in this post that aren't. Promise. XD) and about a girl fearing her boyfriend was killed and wondering if he'll return... *sigh* I need this one too. ;) 


// May // 



The Noble Servant by Melanie Dickerson // This is the third book in the Medieval Fairytale Series. I read the first two books in the latter half of 2016 and I'm really looking forward to this book and more by this author in days to come! :) Also...isn't the cover absolutely gorgeous?! 


// June // 



The Farmer's Market Mishap by Wanda E. Brunstetter and Jean Brunstetter // I read the first book of this pair, The Lopsided Christmas Cake, with a friend back in December and was so excited to find out about the sequel! :D 


Another book I'm looking forward to is Deliver by Tricia Mingerink, the conclusion of the Blades of Acktar series, but it doesn't have an official cover and release date yet. Soon!! ;) 

Do you recognize any of these books? What new releases are you looking forward to? :D 

Have a blessed day everyone! If all goes according to plan, I'll have an exciting announcement coming up sometime this week... ;) 

~Faith 

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Faith! I am planning on doing a post exactly like this one! I’ve been wanting to for a few days now, but just haven’t gotten around to it! :D
    I am also so looking forward to “Courageous Love”, “When Tides Turn”, and “The Farmers Market Mishap”! :D I’m looking forward to reading “Deliver” too. All of these other books look like fun too. I’ll definitely have to check them out!! :D
    I can’t wait to hear what your exciting announcement is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're kidding?! *sees your email* *sees you post on my blog list* Haha, nope, you're not. ;) That is so cool!! I'm gonna read your post in just a sec! :D
      Eeps!! I can hardly wait for "Courageous Love"!! Soon! :P They all sound so good!! I was thrilled to see several of them on your Goodreads earlier. :)
      Thanks; hope you enjoy it!! :D

      Delete
    2. Yes! It is just so cool that we both had ideas for this kind of post! :)
      I can hardly wait for "Courageous Love", but yes, we don't have too much longer to wait. :D
      Yes, I had to look up those books and they sound really good. =)

      Delete
    3. Hehe, it certainly is! :)
      I know! Any time!! :D Yay!
      Hehe, hope you get to enjoy them sometime ;)

      Delete
  2. All these books look great! Of course, I cannot WAIT for "Courageous Love". And oh my goodness, I had no idea that "The Lopsided Christmas Cake" had a sequel coming out, so of course I'll have to read it. :D

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they?! Ahhh, me too!! Andi is just the best. <3 I didn't realize it either, until last month. Looks like another fun book!! :) Glad you enjoyed, Lydia!

      Delete
  3. Ah so many good books!! "With Love, wherever you are" sounds good, I agree ~ I'm contemplating getting it for review (Tyndale), but haven't decided yet because of my already too-big reading pile. XD
    And yes for Sarah Sundin's book and Melanie Dickerson!! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know, right?! :D It does! Hehe, that's what I'm planning to do with that book. I saw it on the email today, just haven't requested it yet. ;) I have too many books to read already too, but I just can't resist with this one...hehe! :)
      Always!! Hooray!! :D

      Delete