Tuesday, January 17, 2017

2017 Blog Survey

Hey everyone! I'm a bit late finally get this up (I totally forgot until last night to be perfectly honest XD), but I am here! 

Below is my blog survery! I mentioned it awhile back and it's finally here. :D If you don't have time to fill it out (two minutes of your precious time...am I worth it?), no worries. But if you, it would be greatly appreciated. Y'all are amazing!!! :) 


~Faith


If you're having issues with the form, you can click here to fill it out as well: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdSjluhdYfZ2tpis4UCqiJC6BtQtaOHZtkn_Y896JyNX5DqAw/viewform?c=0&w=1







2017 Blog Survey
Let me know what you like and don't like about Stories by Firefly! :D
What's your name? (Optional.) 
Your answer
What posts do you enjoy seeing? (Check all that apply.)  
What would you like to see more of on this blog?  
Your answer
What do you NOT like about my layout/schedule/posts/etc.?  
Your answer
Do you read my other blog (Chosen Vessels)?  
Should I continue with my sporadic schedule or do something more planned-ahead with posts 1-2 times a week?  
Your answer
Anything else to add? Comments, concerns, or critiquing? XD
Your answer
SUBMIT
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rebekah! I just read over your answers and remembered some posts I'd forgotten about... *goes to pull up the drafts* ;)

      Delete