Thursday, February 16, 2017

When Calls the Heart ~ Guest Post by RebekahAshleigh ~ Day Four

Hey everyone! Today I have an extra special post for y'all -- a guest post by my friend Rebekah. She'll be talking about her favorite couples from the show. Don't forget to check out Rebekah's blog for more WCTH fun! 



Hi everyone! I’m Rebekah and I am doing a fun guest post today here on Faith’s blog. :) She is actually guest posting over on my blog as well! 

Today I will be talking about my favorite couples from When Calls the Heart! When Calls the Heart has some of the cutest couples ever!!



First off, there is Jack and Elizabeth. I’ve liked these two from the very beginning. From when they first met and didn’t really like each other a whole lot until now where I’m still waiting for a proposal. (Propose to her Jack!) They are just one of the cutest couples. 
I really want Jack to propose, I mean he already has the ring!! I personally think they’ve waited long enough and hope for a proposal in season 4. 
Jack and Elizabeth have been through a lot together. I’m so excited to see what’s in store for them next! 




My other favorite couple from this lovely show is Lee and Rosemary. When Rosemary LeVeaux showed up in the end of season 1, I did not like her at all! She was so annoying and kept trying to get between Jack and Elizabeth. I was so hoping she would not be in season 2, but she was. 
Then Lee Coulter showed up. There was something about him that I kind of liked, but I didn’t really know what he was doing in town or anything. Then he and Rosemary started hanging out some. Well, that sure did take Rosemary’s attention away, for the most part, from Jack. So that was nice. ;) 
I loved seeing them get to know each other and fall in love.
Lee and Rosemary are just so cute together! I absolutely love them! 
Then he proposed!!! Yay!! :D Their wedding was so pretty. I can’t wait to see what their married life looks like in season 4. :) 



Frank and Abigail are another favorite of mine. I was a bit disappointed when things didn’t turn out too well with Bill and Abigail, but when Frank came to town and him and Abigail started to get to know each other I was definitely liking them together. Now I just love them! :)
They’ve had their rough times, but things have been going pretty well for them lately. 


So there you have it! My three favorite couples from When Calls the Heart! I’m really looking forward to seeing how each of these relationships progress in season 4! :D

Who’s your favorite couple?

~~~ 




Click here for the tag and other ways to take part in this fabulous blog party! :D 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me, Faith!! It was so much fun!! :D
    By the way, I like that last picture. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for doing it, Rebekah!! :D I had a lot of fun with it too!
      Hehe, so do I. I thought the quote went really well with the 'couples" theme. ^_^

      Delete