Monday, November 2, 2015

What's Been Going on in My Life Lately...

This is just a bunch of random pictures of what I've been doing lately... :)

                        
                               Schooooool! 

                         
                              Putting glasses on my brother's dog. 

                         
                              Falling in love... :)

                                       
                                           Daydreaming

                                      
                                          Making cookies!! 

                          
                            Pretty Autumn colors! 

                         
                           Eating blueberry-cheesecake on a plate that I made! ;D

                                      
                             Picking up the dinner set I made over the summer. 

                         
                 Spinach and Artichoke dip is TO DIE FOR!!!! I think I'll have some right now...*scampers off to the kitchen* ... Okay, I'm back. :) 

                         
                                Sewing problems...

                         
                              I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to look like that... :-3


So, yeah. That's what's been happening 'round here this past week or two. ;) The What I Saw will be posted tomorrow. Until then! :)

Thanks for reading! 
~Faith 

All photos are mine except for the 3rd and 4th. Those were borrowed from Pinterest. :)

4 comments:

  1. Fun to catch up on your life, Faith! I enjoyed the pictures! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed my randomness, Emily! ;D
      Thanks for stoppin' by and for commenting. :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like fun! What are you studying in school this year? What textbooks are you using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bethany! =D

      In that picture you can see my World literature book which is Abeka, and the Applications of Grammar is Christian Liberty Press. The book turned sideways in the stack is World history; it's also CLP. The textbook lying open is Bible and it's from Rod & Staff publishers.
      Biology and Geometry isn't in the picture. My Geometry is ACE and biology is Bob Jones. :) What are you taking this year?

      Thanks for commenting! ;-)

      Delete